Wellbeing Treatment is a complementary therapy business providing massage, reflexology and reiki treatments. The website address is: https://www.wellbeingtreatment.com.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. It also explains how your personal data is used and collected through this website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions you carry out on this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of receiving services from us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To administer the website; including data analysis and statistical purposes.
- To enable your use of the services available on the website including administering and managing your bookings.
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To send you gift vouchers purchased via the website, and supply services purchased via the website.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- To improve your browsing experience by ensuring the content of the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To publish testimonials on this website or comments on our Blog posts that you have submitted to us.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to keep your information secure. Information you supply to us is held on secure servers. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
When you make a payment for a service the transactions are processed securely by the third-party website PayPal.
RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will only use your personal data for such purposes with your prior consent.
You can request changes to your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
You have the right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data.
If you have submitted a comment to be published on a Blog post or submitted a testimonial to be published on this website and would like it removed you can contact us and we will remove it.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and accept no liability for their policies.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary. If you do not proceed to use our services, any personal data you have provided to us will be deleted.
Personal data is kept for five years after your final appointment as per the Malpractice, professional indemnity, and public and products liability insurance requirements of Holistic Insurance Services. After this time period has elapsed it will be deleted permanently.
If you have subscribed to our mailing list we will keep your data until you unsubscribe from our list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
DATA BREACH PROCEDURES
In the event of a data breech we will notify you and the Information Commissioner’s Office where we are legally required to do so within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
By using this website you signify your acceptance of this policy and agree to its terms.
AMMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY